Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

When Talking to Yourself Helps

Today's work out was just crazy! I've done this circuit before, but I don't know why today I was especially having a hard time pushing through the 40 minutes. I noticed that my mind was looking for an escape since I was in a situation that was painful, so it was a mental combat. One side saying "just stop, aren't you tired? Take a break." And the other side saying "No, you will not give up, you will not quit, you will finish this till the very end." As if the physical strain wasn't enough, I had this whole conversation going on in my mind! Good gracious, I was tired, but hey- I finished it, and I thank God for giving me the strength to finish strong in today's work out!

Picture quality stinks, but I've been wanting to wear this dress for  quite a while, finally fits! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment