Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Before & Week 2 of Insanity Pictures

BEFORE Insanity
Week 2 of Insanity

Before Insanity
Week 2 of Insanity 





These are pictures that show how my Insanity work out is changing my body. I committed to giving this exercise routine my 100% and I am very glad because it is Day 10 today and I feel great! In fact, I feel like I have a little bit more endurance to keep up with the crazy moves that Shaun T. does in the video. I know it's just the beginning and I'm looking forward to shedding more F A T !  ;) I'm also incorporating a change in my family's meals where we eat foods as close to nature as possible, and none of the processed stuff. Meaning, if it comes from a box, a can or a jar it won't be served as a meal. My eating habits has tremendously change. I am determined not to put back in what I've worked so hard to keep out. Stay tuned for the next set of "during" pictures, which will be Week 3 of Insanity

To all Mamas out there, you can do this!!!


************************

No comments:

Post a Comment