Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Living Out My Goals

Last night, I spent some time writing down my goals, today's schedule, and this week's menu. Although it was overwhelming I knew it had to be done and this morning I am very glad I did it. I was able to wake up early and and feel well-rested and I even had time to read my Bible, pray and just spend some quiet time alone with God (that in itself is a huge accomplishment). I have my schedule all written out but the struggle is justifying with every little excuse how to wiggle myself out of this structure. In fact, as I am about to wrap up this post I know that the next thing on my list is to work-out and in my mind I'm dreading the thought of 60 minutes of sweat dripping exercise. Nevertheless, a part of me is excited that I have finally made the step to getting fit. So, here we go!
Woo hoo, Insanity Day #1! I did the fitness test yesterday and just with exercise alone I am having a hard time bending down to pick up things off the floor (hahaha, can you tell how out of shape I am?) Anyway, I wanted to share that. Below is a picture of today's schedule for the day. I can't wait to put a huge star on it tonight as each task is accomplished.
To help with accomplishing my new goals I will be reading The Disciplined Life: The Mark of Christian Maturity by Richard S. Taylor. 
Another step up my "Mt. Everest"  =)



Trial Schedule for JUNE 4-8
8:00 a.m. - wake up (devotions & make bed)

8:30 a.m. -
get up, change diapers, get dressed, have breakfast

9:30 a.m. - go for a walk
>Load laundry, Laptop time: check email, pay bills/check all accounts

10:00 a.m. – play
>Dry laundry & Work Out

11:00 a.m. - morning snack
>Serve snack, prepare lunch, and clean kitchen

1:00 p.m. – lunch
>Serve lunch, clean kitchen, prep dinner

2:00 p.m. - afternoon nap
>Nap time, fold dried laundry, prepare snack 

3:30 p.m. - afternoon snack/play time
>
Serve snack, clean room #1 &2  > Put away folded clothes

6:00 p.m.- Kids eat dinner
>Clean up living Room
7:00 p.m. – dinner


8:30 p.m. - bath, stories


9:00 p.m. – bed


No comments:

Post a Comment