Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Finished Pure Cardio (Day 5)!

Woooow!! That was intense cardio and let me tell you it felt soooo good after the cool down. Finishing something as intense as the work out today made me realize I can do this and what I thought was unbearable is now doable. Trust me, I prayed my way through the 40 minutes and I thank God for giving me the strength and motivation to finish day 5. Also, getting a healthy start in the morning is wonderful. Nothing like being up at 6:30 a.m. and knowing that I have the privacy to work-out without being afraid that I'll knock out one of my toddlers with the high intensity jumps/kicks lol. 

I also noticed that my jeans felt so comfortable today; I still have that muffin top issue on my belly- but, I am so ready to get rid of this spare tire. Here we go- Onto Day 6 of Insanity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment