Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Still Chugging Along

I walked down the stairs today and my husband made a comment that really makes sense, and made me rethink of the before and Week 2 Pictures. I haven't really had a drastic weight loss as the pictures may have showed.. but I have noticeable weight loss. I have a looooooong way to go, In fact,
 my husband said that I was shrinking but not one body part was shrinking more than the other, meaning the weight was coming off in all parts. I kind of hoped it was an exclaim of "wow, your tummy is so flat!" lol but, in reality- it's not- yet... and that's okay, because it's only my second week and I'm in this for the long run and hope to get back into tip top shape. Just to share a few specifics.. before Insanity I fit a snug Size 12 Pants, and because a lot of my fat are centered in my core this is going to take a lot of work to burn off. The Week 2 pictures, my size 12 pants are loose. So, I haven't dropped a dress size, but I am hoping by end of July I'll be a comfortable Size 10. Just to let you know..I'm 5'3 and to be in a healthy BMI , I want to be between 125-130 lbs. I hope to be there by the end of the year. By then, I hope to fit in a size 5/6. Just thinking about it makes me do another set of Cardio Abs =)

No comments:

Post a Comment