Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Insanity Week 2 Begins

Before Work-Out Thoughts:

Accomplishing 6 days of Insanity is a great feeling, but knowing that is just the beginning slaps me into reality. It is like kick-starting an engine, and you turn the key a few times in hope to get it started.. Right now, I'm just hearing the rattle of the engine about to finally turn on and there is just a bit of  hope to celebrate, but not quite yet. Don't get me wrong, I am soooooooo happy that I finally have been able to start a work-out routine, but this is not a quick fix, instead it is a discipline. A habit that needs to be formed in my life where I know without a question I will and must accomplish. Before, working out was just a result of a guilt trip and I could drop it whenever I felt. However, I want this to be a change that will stick and last. I want my kids growing up knowing that exercising and being active is an important part of our lifestyle. I continue to press on and begin this work out with the motivation that I am in this for the long run.

After Work-Out Thoughts: The picture speaks for itself (lol)
This is Insanity Sweat, baby! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment