Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Upcoming Review: ThredUP vs. Wittlebee

I have been a member of ThredUP since last year and just recently I've been less active in sending out boxes (since I've been busy with family matters). I stumbled upon Wittlebee from a TU member's recommendation so, I jumped on board when they had their 50% off promotion. The difference between Thredup & Wittlebee is Wittlebee sends out only new clothes. However, ThredUP recently launched a section called "certified items" which basically is like an online consignment store, where you pick out indiviudal clothing. Granted its in trial phase and available only to current TU members ... I personally like the option. Well... I'm supposed to get my ThredUP certified box and my first Wittlebee box this week so stay tuned for my review of both boxes! Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment