Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My trip to Old Navy: 70% off!

I needed work out clothes and after looking through prices online I just couldn't bring myself to spend so much on a pair of yoga pants and active wear shirt $30. Even with the $15 off $50 Old Navy coupon, that is only a 30% off savings.. not good enough. Good thing that I'm a Banana Republic card holder because when I signed up for paperless billing they gave me a $20 rewards certificate to be used at any of their stores (Old Navy, Banana Republic, or Gap). I planned my trip combining these two discounts.

My plan: Spend $50 (it was super important to stick to this budget), and use $15/50 ON coupon + $20 BR certificate = Expected Out of pocket => $15! (70% savings!)

My OOP came out to $16.47 (tax included)



1 Yoga pant, 2 tanks, and 2 shirts

Very pleased with this outcome =) I got my work out clothes and I spent under $20. Score! The secret is combine your discounts. If you are a card holder use your benefits/rewards with coupons and of course stick to a budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment