Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

ThredUP Certified Box Review


Here is my experience with ThredUP's certified clothes. Here are the details of my order... 

Final Cost: $30.93 (Free shipping if your order is $30 or more) about $4.42 per item
Shipping: Ordered on 2/7/12 and I received my box via UPS on 2/16/12. 
So about a week 1/2. 
Brands:1- Brand new with tags Hello Kitty Skirt (Orig. $30), 3 -Greendog tops & 1- Greenddog skirt, & 2- Youngland dresses
Condition: all size 3T and the condition are Excellent! These clothes are gently used and I am pleased to say there are no rips, stain, tears, or fading. This is my first order and I'm glad that all of the clothes are in quality condition. 

Overall Experience: ThredUP has a great option now for moms who do not want to go through the swapping route. For me, I found that this way works well for me, especially when I am too busy to make boxes and wait for credits to be applied (more on swapping here). There are still some improvements that TU can make, like: making sure the appropriate gender and sizes are placed in the right category, an option to track the status of your box. I enjoyed my experience from the time I chose my daughter's clothes to the time she wore them. So, thumbs up ThredUP. 

ThredUP Certified Items box. Delivered via UPS


Nice packaging
My TU Certified Order
The black & white outfit is a Youngland dress paired with a
 Greendog cardigan sweater. So cute, if I may say! =o) 


Her favorite outfit!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned... Coming soon I will be my sharing my experience with Wittlebee (still waiting for my box to arrive.)



http://www.thredup.com/359545http://www.thredup.com/359545

No comments:

Post a Comment