Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Angry Birds Birthday Highlights!

Our eldest son turned 5 this past week and he decided to have an Angry Bird birthday. I could't really find that many Angry Bird decorations (but, I'm sure with the high demand, companies will start buying the license for these popular creatures and start making birthday kits! =) So, we had to play with the colors and just make it as close to the Angry Bird theme as possible. Here are some of the highlights:



invitation
Angry Bird table cloth. I cut both ends to make it a runner
instead of it hanging on the side. 

I used the yellow Angry Bird napkins as placemats
to contrast the red plates

Favors: Angry Bird Cookies!Ordered from etsy 

Red Velvet cake made by my husband's talented cousin


Labels for  the favors




No comments:

Post a Comment