Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Clean Eating Day Begins

We've made clean eating a family affair so that I am not cooking two different type of meals. I took recipes from pictures in Pinterest. There are tons! So, don't feel you have to buy a recipe book to start. I also check out Instagram, Pinterest or other blogs to get inspirations or recipes. It's fun for me to look at the calendar and see what's on the menu, and going grocery shopping was super easy since most of my ingredients were on the outside aisles. I think I had to go in the inside aisle for almond butter but that's about it.

Today's Menu

Breakfast: Egg Muffin, Protein Pancake, Pears

Snack: Greek Yogurt

Lunch: Almond butter + strawberry preserves on whole grain bread, strawberries & clementines

Snack:  Not very good choices on this one. Taro Bubble Tea, eek! 350 calories

Dinner: Chicken Teriyaki with noodles, samosas

Today's Exercise Activity:

30 minutes Interval Exercise

45 minutes of walking

Well, I do hope to improve our menu as I get the hang of mixing up fresh ingredients. I must say our downfall is when we are out and those darn yummy treats at the mall. The only solution right now is to start packing up snacks when we go out! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment