Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Put the Pizza Down!

So, it's 2014 and what's new? 
I hate to share this, but my exercise regimen have dwindled into 0 workouts a week and haven't been following a clean diet. I started grad school and we are in the process of moving. While the list of reasons/excuses could be endless, my purpose for this entry is to announce my official stand against becoming fat .. Again !

So tonight I say,  I will make time! I will prepare my meals! And I will exercise! 
Yes , I have projects upon projects due and yes I have three kids that are on summer break and yes I still have to pack/unpack..and  repeat.. 
Regardless of my current situation I will choose to find the time to work out for 1 hour a day. I realized if I don't meal prep we Will eat junk food and somehow I already feel sick and bloated thinking we've eaten pizza for two straight days this week! This is not the example I intended for my kids! So, today for me marks another deliberate choice to a healthier me. 

This will serve as my "before" picture as of June 25,2014. I plan to lose 8-10lbs in the next month. I'll be doing Jillian Michael's rip in 30. I will post my 2week & 4 week progress 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for taking the leap! You're definitely really going in the right direction with your sheer determination to be fit. With that attitude of yours, I'm sure you'll hit your goal in no time. Just stay focused and motivated and everything else will follow. Stay healthy!

    Ari Maccabi @ InFighting

    ReplyDelete