Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Getting Back to A 6Day Work Out

I've take a little break this past week doing only 2 out of 6 Insanity work outs. Our family's daily routine changed quite a bit and adjusting to the schedule plus VBS (Vacation Bible School) has led to putting work out in the back seat =( . Anyway, I realize that there has to be some way I can  accommodate my exercise schedule and look forward to picking up Month 2 of Insanity in full force. I will update at the end of Month 2 during Labor Day Weekend, which is the first week of September. I really am hoping to drop down a few more inches and fit loosely on a size 8. Looking forward to my next update! Until then, thanks for reading. Here we go .. MONTH OF INSANITY..  =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment