Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Do You Buy Used?

I had a great find the other day at ebay.com There was a lot of clothes (15) for $42, the clothes were from Rampage, Loft, and Old Navy. I needed a new wardrobe since my current clothes are too big so I decided to sell my size 12's and buy my smaller size clothing from either consignment stores or ebay.  I am so thrilled! The clothes came in today and I have 4 dresses, 3 shorts, 3 Chinos, 3 Tees, and 2 dressy tops. This will hold me over till the cold weather. Hopefully, by then I will have dropped another size or two so I can sell this set and buy another lot. I guess you could say I'm being frugal, it's just there is no way I can spend extra $ on clothing especially if I am not at my goal weight yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment