Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Recovery Week

Day 2 of Recovery week and it is a far cry from the word "recovery" lol It is still hard but I'm glad because even though the cardio is not as intense the work outs are still worth every second of my time. I still sweat like crazy and I feel like I'm really focusing on those muscles that help me burn fat.

I started something new to my daily routine and that is recording my eating and physical activity in a handy dandy app called myfitnesspal.com.  I really find it so simple and easy to use. A lot of the food I eat are in the database, even the pancit sotanghon (A Filipino dish made of Vermicelli noodles) I had for lunch today! The app has serve as a guide into my input (what I eat) so I know how much I have to work in the out put department (working out). I highly recommend this app for those of you who are serious about losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment