Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm Still Here!


I haven't posted in a while since life has been a bit busy lately. I did some remodeling of our bedrooms and I also had to begin a new schedule/routine for my two younger kids, which needless to say is taxing.
I'm in my second month of Insanity and this past week I have been quite inconsistent, but I got 3 out of the 6 work outs. I hope to get back to my normal routine this week. I did notice that I have dropped down 4 sizes, from a size 12 to a size 8. This is pretty exciting! Shopping was so fun knowing that I could fit into some smaller sizes, giving me more choices from the clearance rack lol. 
I've had to put my regular work out schedule on hold in order to accommodate the changes in our household, but I've stayed active doing other activities even though they are not  quite as intense as Insanity. My diet has also stayed within the 1500 calorie limit that I've imposed, so even though I haven't followed Insanity everyday I feel great! I also lost -5lbs. since last month's weigh in.

JUNE 2012
JULY 2012 

Size 12
Size 8


My goal is to reach a healthy BMI of 18... I need to lose around 30 more lbs. to get there. By then, I hope to fit into a size 4-6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment