Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Before & After Week 4





Since I started this blog I've referred to my goal of getting healthy/fit as climbing a mountain. So, where am I in this proverbial mountain? Let's just say that I've gotten far enough to say I am not ever turning back and I'm getting closer to the top. The day I decided to start a work out routine, and the time I decided to change my eating habits I was really saying "I'm ready for change." That change required one thing I was sorely lacking, and that is DISCIPLINE.

Discipline will push you to work out no matter how long the excuses are in your mind, discipline will also help you eat the right kinds of food at all times regardless of company. There are soooo many times that I wanted to just quit in the middle of a work out but I ignored that feeling and kept pushing through until the long awaited cool down. Finishing one month of Insanity is a great accomplishment for me, and that's all by God's grace.

This week is recovery week for Insanity, and it's not a relaxing week. This week is to prepare my body for what is to come and that is a step up to the work outs I've done the previous 4 weeks. Its going to be longer, and harder! I can't believe I'm saying this but "Bring it on, Shaun T.!

I can't wait to record my progress after the end of my first round of Insanity. I hope to do a second round of Insanity for the month of August and September. I want to be in fat burning mode and I will probably incorporate weights sometime towards the end of Round 2. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment