Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm Back!!!

It's been 2 months of not posting anything on here, so here I am doing some catch up.
I had an injury (non-work out related) that required me to stay off intense work outs, such as Insanity for 6 weeks, hence my absence in posts. Even though I haven't done Insanity Round 2 as previously planned; I have tried my best to stay active through out the day. Of course, it is different from having a rigorous and rigid plan like this summer, but I guess it was a test to see how well I would do without that type of routine. I started Pure Cardio today to jump start my daily work-out routine and Monday will be my official start of Insanity Round 2! I'm so excited! Seriously, no sarcastic undertones heheh.


My goal is to lose another 25 lbs. and I hope to accomplish this goal by Spring 2013. I hope to continue this work out journey with no more interruptions =) Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment